Thursday, May 3, 2007

Stuffy, sick, and achy...

I hate being sick.... I felt horrible yesterday, so I skipped church and was in bed and asleep by 7:30. At 6 this morning, I realized that I was doing worse than I was yesterday. My normal methodology for dealing with sickness is to take twice the regular adult dosage of NyQuil and then go to sleep. If I still feel sick when I wake up, I do it again. This continues until I wake up feeling better. It's not a regimen that any medical professional would recommend, but it works for me!


Regardless of whether or not my self-medication plan works this time, I intend on being back in the full swing of life tomorrow. Hopefully by then the headache has finally subsided. Today, however, the headache seems to be hovering right behind my left eyeball. I've got tell you, it's an interesting sensation. If it weren't for the pain, I might actually enjoy the double vision!

No comments: