Thursday, April 10, 2008

An apology - my final comment on Joe Zichterman

For personal reasons I've chosen to remove my blog articles regarding the Joe Zichterman controversy, as well as all the subsequent comments, from my blog archives. I regret much of my verbiage as well as the offense I may have caused to any who read them. Please don't misinterpret this as a show of support for Joe's actions and current alliances...it's not. While I feel that Joe is in error and has chosen a foolish path, that does not give me license to publicly disparage him. Joe is a brother in Christ.

While the recently removed articles were written last summer, I've received two separate emails about them this week - one in support of them and one asking me to remove them. My decision to remove them was made only after I re-read them. I regret the posts and truly wish that nobody had seen them.

No comments: